Wednesday 19 March 2014

21ST CENTURY LEARNER

I really want to share this YouTube video with my friends. I enjoyed watching this video because it made me think critically about my future classroom in terms of my teaching and how my students are learning. I really enjoy finding new information and integrating new forms of technologies in my teaching. I truly believe no one sees more clearly than us educators, how the technologies we use in our daily lives influence how students learn. Students have changed, educators have changed, and learning itself has changed. Also learning tools have evolved accordingly.





This is a student's final video project for Master in Education Media and Design Technology.  This video asks faculties that teach students of different age categories to consider "What if they incorporate appropriate technologies to help prepare their students for success in the 21st Century".

No comments:

Post a Comment