Sunday 16 March 2014

CONCEPT MAP

Week 2 of EDC3100, my journey starts with developing a mind map of what I thought of ICTs and how I could bring it to my classroom.

Click to enlarge


I have broken the map into the categories what, why, when, how and who. This is a very beneficial resource that took me the whole week to develop. Also it is great way to organise new information and brainstorming topics. Now my plan is to research into what I want implement my classroom activities.

Reading Kathleen blog post “ICT - a Teaching Transforming” I found one particular post discussing about Smart Board or Interactive White Board (IWB), which I would like to see in the classrooms of today. Follow the link to read about this post



This post is very interesting she wrote her experience about smart board and how important if for our classrooms today.


Experiencing a Smart Board
Yes as we know it is a very great ICT tool used today.

From my understanding and my friends saying smart board or IWB is a new instructional technology, which is used in many schools as a replacement for traditional chalkboards. Many of the educators see Interactive whiteboard (IWB) as a versatile digital tool that can help increasing student’s achievement in all levels. I will find out it and write more about on my new blog posts. Please stay with touch.

If you would like to know more about the importance of mind map or the concept of it in teaching please feel free to go through the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment