Monday 28 April 2014

Finding idea for my lessons

Always I research activities before going to teach my children. I believe there can never be a successful teaching without a careful organised lesson plan. Lesson plan are vital component of the teaching –learning process. Proper lesson planning will keep teachers organised and on track while teaching, thus allowing them to touch more help students reach their objectives more easily and manage less. 

The better prepared the teacher is the more likely she /he will be handle whatever unexpectedly happens on the lesson.


Some my friends always told me that they don’t have time to write lesson plan in every day. I think in that case the teacher may use ready plans and keep it in different computer folder. Because for later not to spend too much time trying to find correspondence materials.

I found my friend isabellairvine.wordpress.com and zoeg logs i found lot of resources which is helpful for our teaching.   

have a look below sites it's also help me out..

teachingideas. they have thousand free lesson idea and activities for teachers and parents.

lauracandler  Here you'll find hundreds of printables and activities that make powerful teaching easy.

teachpreschool.org/ super cool unique idea for teaching and learning

another interesting thing I found was scootle  http://www.scootle.edu.au/ec/viewing/L193/index.html.

I hope this will helpful for our teaching and learning.:) :) :) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment